/ Abstract Submission
Abstract Submission Guideline
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- Please refer to the Technical Summary Template to prepare your abstract. Only abstracts that meet requirements will be considered for accepting.
- All paper submissions must be typed in ENGLISH.
- Abstract of 30-50 words is required when to fill in the submission information.
- A two-page technical summary in .doc or . docx. format should be uploaded. English filename is requested and the file size is limited to 5MB.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or in scientific facts will be published as what it is typed.
- The maximum co-authors of each abstract are 10 people, moreover, should the co-authors are not filling in the submission system, and the co-authors will not be shown in the abstract book.
- The Scientific Program Committee of the IDMC 2017 reserves the right to accept or reject an abstract, to designate abstracts either oral or poster presentation, and to choose a suitable session for the abstract. The authors’ preference of the type of the presentation and theme will be taken into account.
*Before Submitting, please prepare your abstract strictly according to the Abstract Guideline. If abstracts received do not meet the specification, Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to reject the submission.